Grammalecte  History Of Ticket fd94c5921bab4f8b2c67b32caa8daf05c2d508a0

Artifacts Associated With Ticket fd94c5921bab4f8b2c67b32caa8daf05c2d508a0

  1. Ticket change [9d08135091] (rid 1232) by anonymous on 2017-07-10 22:24:25:

    1. foundin initialized to: ""
    2. icomment:
      As you can see here :
      the menu buttons have vanished on the Firefox extension.
      Firefox version : Nightly 56.0a1 (2017-07-10) (64-bit)
      OS : Archlinux
      Steps to reproduce : install last nightly version
      I suppose it is quite normal it doesn't work with the latest version... I just wanted to report it (in case).
    3. login: "anonymous"
    4. mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
    5. private_contact initialized to: "2228d52f3b312072050369db5c3a3685a1a74e4c"
    6. severity initialized to: "Cosmetic"
    7. status initialized to: "Open"
    8. title initialized to: "Labels disappearing in Firefox extension"
    9. type initialized to: "Code_Defect"
  2. Ticket change [07282b1782] (rid 1233) by olr on 2017-07-11 04:50:37:

    1. icomment:
      I don’t think the issue comes from us.
      I reproduce this behavior only if the extension has just been installed (when I test a new build), and only for panels where labels are translated, and only for the first panel I open.
      For example, if I open at first the conjugation tool [CTRL+SHIFT+F8] (where labels are not translated), everything is fine. Then, if I open the main panel, it’s still OK.
      So for some reason, labels are not translated in the first panel you open.
      Seems to happen only in Nightly (has been there for a long time).
    2. login: "olr"
    3. mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
    4. priority changed to: "Immediate"
    5. resolution changed to: "Open"
  3. Ticket change [d7e7c344f0] (rid 3171) by olr on 2017-11-03 08:27:08:

    1. icomment:
      This problem occurred only with the old Addon-SDK extension.
      I close this ticket.
    2. login: "olr"
    3. mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
    4. resolution changed to: "External_Bug"
    5. status changed to: "Closed"
  4. Ticket change [7cbdf5e560] (rid 4292) by olr on 2018-03-04 09:39:29:

    1. login: "olr"
    2. mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
    3. subsystem changed to: "Firefox"