Use it with POedit
|User & Date:||olr on 2018-06-27 19:15:46|
I don’t know. It depends of the extensibility of POedit. You should ask to them. Anyway, as I said before, there are thousands of softwares who edit texts, and I haven’t the means nor the desire to create an extension to all of them. At the moment, the only softwares officially supported are LibreOffice, Firefox, Thunderbird (and Chrome). You should have a look to what is done to use Grammalecte with other softwares: https://github.com/dpelle/vim-Grammalecte https://gitlab.com/geeklhem/flycheck-grammalecte https://github.com/sveyret/pluma-grammalecte https://github.com/procsynth/GrammalecteST3
- login: "olr"
- mimetype: "text/x-fossil-plain"
- priority changed to: "Zero"
- resolution changed to: "Rejected"
- severity changed to: "Important"
- status changed to: "Closed"
- subsystem changed to: "Other"